- $25 per household
- $20 per household with a head-of-household who is sixty-five (65) years of age or older.
Benefits of Membership
- We work with both Williamson County and the city of Austin on Zoning and Development issues, often spending long hours at Zoning and Platting meetings in Austin.
- Through the hard work of NASWC leadership, we have nurtured an excellent relationship with area Police, Sheriff’s department and our County Commissioner’s office since our beginnings in 1998.
- We host the annual National Night Out event at the T&C Ball Fields in August for the entire NASWC community
- We sponsor the community’s Forest North Stingrays Swim Team as part of our support of family-oriented activities
- We award scholarships each year to two students who have completed high school and will be attending college or a trade/technical school. Eligibility is for students who live in our neighborhood and are children or grandchildren of NASWC members.
- We have a special lower-rate, members-only, contract for garbage disposal with Round Rock Refuse. They also provide recycling and bulk items pick-up as part of the contract. Our members are eligible to participate in this contract if they do not live in an area serviced by City of Austin or a MUD district disposal service.
- Our members are eligible for membership in two local credit unions, University Federal Credit Union (UFCU) and Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU); also with TxDPS Credit Union located in Austin on St. John’s Avenue.
- We work to uphold the Restrictive Covenants in the community.
- We email announcements of events, programs, alerts, and reminders to our members. Through it, members keep in touch with issues affecting our community.
- We maintain this website, www.naswc.org, which is chock-full of community information and links.