NASWC is the Neighborhood Association of Southwestern Williamson County. Our Association membership is dedicated to promoting the general welfare of the residents and resources as well as protecting property values. All of our work for the welfare of our community and the residents is done by community volunteers. All Officers, Board Members, and Committee Members are volunteers.
Help Us Help You!
- Become a member of the Board – meetings are the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Jollyville Fire Station on Anderson Mill Road
- Executive Committee – Secretary to record minutes of the monthly Board meetings and Quarterly General Meetings
- Hospitality for the Quarterly Meetings – Arrange for snacks and set-up/clean-up for meetings
- Meeting signs – take a NASWC meeting sign to post in your yard/nearby corner a few days before Quarterly Meetings.
- National Night Out (NNO) Committee – planning for our annual August event held at T&C Park on Meadowheath Drive
- Zoning Committee – review Applications to City of Austin for Rezoning and Site Plan Approvals for commercial properties in our area
- Scholarship Committee – review applications for the Doreen L. Scholtes Scholarship Award; presented to 1-2 recipients at annual NNO Event
Membership in NASWC offers several benefits, including discounted trash, recycling, and bulk trash pick-up services; the newsletter; and active participation in zoning, new growth planning, health and safety, and growth issues which affect your property values and standard of living.